GCzII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cache lists coordinates problem?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cache lists coordinates problem? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cache lists coordinates problem?

Post  PaulLoft Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Pay the $30 guys, geocaching becomes so much better/easier in soooo many ways.
And it may now be the price to pay for keeping GCz fully working.

I understand the argument that gs don't support winmo devices so why support them, but they do provide all the other technology that keeps us playing this great game.

I'd pay $30 a year to anyone who could give me PQs and notifications alone, never mind all the other stuff you get as a PM.

It's cheap as chips, especially as it can be paid in 4 quarterly $7.50 installments.

You don't get this much fun for so little money in any other activity.
(OK well there is one activity that's as much fun for free, but you don't get to log all your exploits online Shocked )

PaulLoft

Back to top Go down

Cache lists coordinates problem? - Page 2 Empty Off Topic

Post  SecretAgentMan Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:21 pm

PaulLoft wrote:
(OK well there is one activity that's as much fun for free, but you don't get to log all your exploits online Shocked )

And when you analyze it, THAT's really not free either. Cache lists coordinates problem? - Page 2 Icon_bounce

ps. Pls excuse the off topic post!

SecretAgentMan

Back to top Go down

Cache lists coordinates problem? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cache lists coordinates problem?

Post  PaulLoft Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:25 pm

SecretAgentMan wrote:
PaulLoft wrote:

And when you analyze it, THAT's really not free either. Cache lists coordinates problem? - Page 2 Icon_bounce

It is if someone gives you the jigsaw puzzles as a gift.

(What did you think I meant?)

PaulLoft

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 pm

From Tom's post on XDA, I don't think he will be able to fix the problem. They put a CAPTCHA on the BM to get the waypoints. Looks like we are all going to finaly have to upgrade. Probably just as well. I realy would like some of those PM features (book marks, instant notification etc.)

Admin
Admin

http://gczii.newstarforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2