GCzII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change coordinates of a mistery cache to the solved coordinates

3 posters

Go down

Change coordinates of a mistery cache to the solved coordinates Empty Change coordinates of a mistery cache to the solved coordinates

Post  Andronicus Thu May 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Make a cache list with all your solved puzzle caches.

From the cache list Menu>Export>Export GPX
Import into GSAK
Adjust coordinates by right clicking on the cache, and sellecting 'Correct Coordinates"
Export to GPX
Import back into GCzII (from main screen Menu>Cache List>Import GPX )
Save list as Solved Puzzle Caches.

Last edited by Andronicus on Fri May 28, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add a bit more detail for GSAK)

Andronicus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Change coordinates of a mistery cache to the solved coordinates Empty Waypoints in GCzII

Post  FindusPaw Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Hi,
sorry for my bad english but i will do my very best...

I have found another way to change solved Coordinates direct with GCzII.
In GCzII you can not edit the Waypoints, but you can copy it Laughing .
In the Detailpage from the cache go to Waypoints and highlight the WP you want to edit,
then goto "Menü" (sorry, i have a german GCzII) and "Wegpunkt duplizieren". Now, GCzII make a copy of the WP
in blue color. You can now edit the new WP with the solved Coordinates. If done, goto "Menü" and "Wegpunkt-Koordinaten festlegen"
and you comes directly to the Radar affraid.
If in the Cache no WP declared you can create one very easy. Goto "Menü" and "Wegpunkte" and create one.

This Option is verry helpfull when you make a Multi-Cache, because you can edit the Solved Stages direct in the field.

Hope it helps you.

FindusPaw

Back to top Go down

Change coordinates of a mistery cache to the solved coordinates Empty Re: Change coordinates of a mistery cache to the solved coordinates

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

But that will not help when sorting a cache list by distance from something, or showing a cache list on google maps.

The way I described will update the cache's coordinates, so that it will semlesly be sorted and maped.

Admin
Admin

http://gczii.newstarforum.com

Back to top Go down

Change coordinates of a mistery cache to the solved coordinates Empty Re: Change coordinates of a mistery cache to the solved coordinates

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down