GCzII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galery Download & Cache delete

3 posters

Go down

Galery Download & Cache delete Empty Galery Download & Cache delete

Post  mda2000 Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:14 am

Hello,

Is there any way to implement a function to download the whole galery ( like this ) of a cache in one step ?

And the second Question is ... is there a way to delete a whole Cache-list , including the entire contained caches from the cache-DB (i want to delete some Holiday-Lists) ?

Best regards ,
mda2000

mda2000

Back to top Go down

Galery Download & Cache delete Empty Re: Galery Download & Cache delete

Post  SecretAgentMan Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Regarding deleting the cache list caches in \Cache_DB, it seems like that would be time consuming figuring out which are which. Why not just dump the entire \Cache_DB and let GCz repopulate it with your current stuff. If you have waypoints or notes, back them up first.

SecretAgentMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Sorry, I told you to bring the question here, then I wasn't here to answer it. It has been a buisy couple of days.

Here is my idea for deleting: Open up the cache list. Then select "download all". Then use Total Commander (or whatever you use for file browsing), and sort the \Cache_DB by date. Then delete all the ones that are at the top. Then go into the \Cache_list folder, and delete the list.

Admin
Admin

http://gczii.newstarforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:52 pm

I don't think GCzII has any gallery functionality. I had moved this thread from the feature request so that we could discuss the deleting issue, so maybe, just go add that back to the "feature Request" forum.

Admin
Admin

http://gczii.newstarforum.com

Back to top Go down