GCzII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V0.2.35.47 now has "Cache Not Found" error

2 posters

Go down

V0.2.35.47 now has "Cache Not Found" error Empty V0.2.35.47 now has "Cache Not Found" error

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Version 0.2.35.47 is now broken after the 28 July 2010 Geocaching.com site update. Please don't post help questions relating to this. We will just have to wait until Tom can make a new version. In the mean time, you can follow the instructions in the "how to not violate the TSU" thread in the FAQ forum to keep up and running for now.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://gczii.newstarforum.com

Back to top Go down

V0.2.35.47 now has "Cache Not Found" error Empty An update from Tom

Post  PaulLoft Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 am

The following posted by Tom (the developer) on the XDA Developers forum on 31st July:

Hi all

I knew the announcement GC.com will be going down for maintanance.

So I was ready to fix problem if it happens again.

But unluckey happens when bad timing.
First, my iPhone broken then desktop which is for development had hardware problem.

Today, I came to PC shop and bought parts. CPU MB MEMORY HDD FAN VIDEO etc...because broken MB is very old. Nomore compatibility at this time.
Whole replace needed.

So, I will build new PC up and install OS and drivers, development tools.
It will take 1 2days.

To fix GCz issues will take more time than usual.

Please wait ver48.
I will try ASAP.

Tom

I can only use Internet by Nexus One now. SAD :

So he is on the case bounce

PaulLoft

Back to top Go down

V0.2.35.47 now has "Cache Not Found" error Empty Good luck

Post  security Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:46 am

Hope all is well, and computer is back up n running. I use the GCzii daily and have found it by far the best software for the HTC phones. Hope to see the new version soon, good luck with the rebuild, hope all goes to plan, although it usually does't.

security

Back to top Go down

V0.2.35.47 now has "Cache Not Found" error Empty I am impressed!

Post  tsjogren Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi

I installed GCzII on my HTC S740 for the first time today. It´s a really great app and i grabbed my first cache with it 1 hour after install. I had a bot of trouble with 'Cahe not found' until i found this post that explains why that function is broken. I will go cache hunting with the app tomorrow and are now downloading GPX-files from GSAK.

Tom: Thank you for a really great app. Well done!

I am looking forward to the next release with a working online cache search :-)

/Tobjorn

tsjogren

Back to top Go down

V0.2.35.47 now has "Cache Not Found" error Empty Ver 0.2.35.48 (Not Official release)

Post  JOHN Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:44 am

JOHN

Back to top Go down

V0.2.35.47 now has "Cache Not Found" error Empty Re: V0.2.35.47 now has "Cache Not Found" error

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down