GCzII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GC.com Site Update May, GCzII offline

2 posters

Go down

GC.com Site Update May, GCzII offline Empty GC.com Site Update May, GCzII offline

Post  JessiJoerg Thu May 05, 2011 5:06 am

GC site Update (2011-May-4) is done. Welcome in the Web 2.0 Beta preview. ;-)
Lots of scripts no longer work, GCzII too. I think, that there will come some fixes from GC in the near future and I hope, GCzII will soon be fixed too.
Since my brandnew Oregon 450 isn't as cool and handy as GCzII in paperless caching, the future support of GCzII for WiMo 6.5 is a must!
JessiJoerg
JessiJoerg

Back to top Go down

GC.com Site Update May, GCzII offline Empty Re: GC.com Site Update May, GCzII offline

Post  JessiJoerg Sat May 07, 2011 11:39 am

... new Version GCzII xxx.72 is online! Look here and download new Version from here!

JessiJoerg
JessiJoerg

Back to top Go down

GC.com Site Update May, GCzII offline Empty Re: GC.com Site Update May, GCzII offline

Post  obstgarten Sun May 08, 2011 4:42 am

wow thats cool but the link show the old version or ist it the new one with the old version number.
Thanks for the update.

Now i have it i downloaded with "app to date" and it works
So this is a amazing app and Tom do a great job

obstgarten

Back to top Go down

Post  JessiJoerg Sun May 08, 2011 7:35 am

... App2Date is better! But the Link is correct too. U must only reload the page once. Your browser had cached this page and shows the old, cached content.
JessiJoerg
JessiJoerg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down