GCzII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improve the way to read logs on GCzII

Go down

Improve the way to read logs on GCzII Empty Improve the way to read logs on GCzII

Post  ldmpub Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Dear All,

I find yet a little annoying the way to read logs entries of a cache : need to go back and forth too often between log list and log details.
This is caused by the fact that most of logs are quick to read (logs are very short) and also because, like most users, I read all logs to be sure to find the cache !

I suggest two ways to enhance the log browse :
- when displaying a log : add an option/button "see previous / next log"; for touch screen devices a slide on the log detail like available in the images galery will be nice !
- or add a option to display all detailed logs on the same page (maybe it will take some times to display them all ... but it's ok from my point of view).

What do you think ?

ldmpub

Back to top Go down

Improve the way to read logs on GCzII Empty Re: Improve the way to read logs on GCzII

Post  ldmpub Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:14 pm

My feature request has been heard : next / previous buttons are now avalaible on the detailled log screen.

Many thanks !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ldmpub

Back to top Go down