GCzII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image unavailable in detailed description and GCzII crashes

3 posters

Go down

Image unavailable in detailed description and GCzII crashes Empty Image unavailable in detailed description and GCzII crashes

Post  ldmpub Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am

Hello,

I have noticed that some pictures (Google map) are not displayed in the cache's description details on GCzII while they are displayed in other GC softwares (under Android for instance).

Besides when I try to display these images, GCzII crashes (GCzII displays a kind ofwhite screen), see video capture except for the end because the crash make me unable to record "white crash screen". Video is there : http://www.screencast.com/t/OWM1NGFkMWQ

Any idea why ?

ldmpub

Back to top Go down

Image unavailable in detailed description and GCzII crashes Empty Re: Image unavailable in detailed description and GCzII crashes

Post  Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:59 am

Hmm, don't know. What version of GCzII are you using? You may want to try a fresh install...

Admin
Admin

http://gczii.newstarforum.com

Back to top Go down

Image unavailable in detailed description and GCzII crashes Empty Re: Image unavailable in detailed description and GCzII crashes

Post  ldmpub Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:17 pm

I'm running : GCzII_20100812_1400_0235_50

ldmpub

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretAgentMan Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Have you deleted the contents of \Cache_DB?

SecretAgentMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down