GCzII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to translate GCzII and what is the "gesture" version ?

4 posters

Go down

How to translate GCzII and what is the "gesture" version ? Empty How to translate GCzII and what is the "gesture" version ?

Post  ldmpub Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello,

I'm an happy user Smile . I have two little questions :
- what are the new features the "Gesture" version adds ?
- is there an easy way to improve translation ? (I'm french but I'm not a developper and I'm not familiar with Visual Studio and mui files).

Thanks for this great software,

ldmpub

Back to top Go down

How to translate GCzII and what is the "gesture" version ? Empty Re: How to translate GCzII and what is the "gesture" version ?

Post  obstgarten Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 am

Hi
for your translation Problem there is a skin - Language Pack on the Homepage.

obstgarten

Back to top Go down

How to translate GCzII and what is the "gesture" version ? Empty Re: How to translate GCzII and what is the "gesture" version ?

Post  ldmpub Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I'm already using the french skin, the question I ask is : "how can I change this translation / modify the strings in the french language pack ?".

ldmpub

Back to top Go down

Post  nsa_sailor Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:31 am

Gesture Scrolling allows scrolling the cache description page by flicking up or down on the page with your fingers, rather than having to use the (tiny) vertical scrolling bar along the side.
nsa_sailor
nsa_sailor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ldmpub Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 pm

@nsa_sailor : Thank's Wink I have tested the "Gesture" => it works fine .

Anyone can answer my other question : How to perform / enhance the software translation (strings displayed) ?

ldmpub

Back to top Go down

Post  acejavelin Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:10 am

You don't do the translations... it seems to me with every version the author asked on in the xda-developers forum for users to translate items, I am thinking that means Tom probably needs to make any changes.
acejavelin
acejavelin

Back to top Go down

Post  ldmpub Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:59 pm

@acejavelin

Thanks' for this answer I will go the XDA forum thread to learn more about translation.

Best regards,

ldmpub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down